“In a digital era, privacy must be a priority”.
ReganStein’s GDPR division provides specialised and cost competitive solutions for our client base. Combining a data protection lawyer, a data protection certified accountant, barristers and consultants with IT, finance and senior business backgrounds; our expert team have a unique mix of project management skills and a solid, in-depth knowledge of data protection and GDPR. Team members have experience of working with both large, complex organisations, public sector bodies and SMEs helping them on their journey to compliance.
View our Data Protection and Compliance Team here.
We can help you with:
- Privacy by Design
- Data Mapping
- Article 30 Records of Processing
- Legal Basis Documentation
- Data Protection Impact Assessments
- Legitimate Interest Assessments
- DPA and other Data Contract Reviews
- Audit Readiness
- DPO Appointment and Advice
- GDPR Policy Pack
- E-Commerce GDPR Reviews
- Third Party Audits
- Subject Access Request Support and Procedure Development
- Breach Incident Advice
GDPR requires that all staff are aware of their responsibilities under GDPR and have undergone training to this effect. Our experienced team has the skills and knowledge to create a bespoke training deck to fulfil your requirements.
ReganStein believes in active learning as the most effective way of transferring knowledge and skills. To this end, we will encourage live learning labs in which participants put the principles they have been taught into practice by working through various scenarios that will affect them in their work areas.
Sample training includes:
- General GDPR Awareness Training
- The DPA – Obligations and Consequences
- Privacy by Design and Default
- Data Protection Officer in Practice
- How to Prepare and Conduct an Internal Data Protection Audit
- DPIAs in Practice
- Rights & Subject Access Request Management (SAR)
- Policy Writing
- Data Mapping and Legal Basis
- Proving Compliance and Preparing for DPC Audit
- ePrivacy and Marketing under GDPR
- Incident Management and Security (Including the preservation of evidence)
- Protected Disclosures