Over the past few months and as we emerge into the new ‘normal’ businesses face many challenges; from the need to pivot their way of working and rapid digital transformation to really struggling with what is needed to ensure continuity of their business into the future.
ReganStein has been privileged to be involved in helping almost 50 businesses in the recent past through the Government Business Continuity Voucher scheme. Our focus is to help businesses maximise all potential opportunities.
Health & Fitness
Beauty Salons & Hairdressers
Food & Beverage Companies
- Creating Digital Marketing strategies and providing training on a variety of social media platforms to best promote their business
- Developing business continuity plans
- Assessing current financial needs in the short term to medium term
- Advising on reduction of variable costs, overheads and expenses
- Implementing remote working processes or procedures
- Leveraging ICT expertise
- Preparing business cases for applications to emergency financial interventions
Areas ReganStein Can Support You
IT & Security
Health & Safety
As the economy starts to open back up, businesses will continue to need support and guidance. Contact ReganStein today to discuss how we work with you to develop a tailor made, continuity programme which meets your business objectives.