Building success and significance
The CEO Institute's Future CEO programme is a certification course that equips you, as a senior manager, with the knowledge, skills, and contacts you need to successfully fill the top role and take your next significant step as a leader.
Receive ongoing powerful peer support
Building on your existing personal strengths, skills, and abilities the Future CEO programme provides you with an appropriate peer network that offers invaluable ongoing support. You will develop the financial, strategic, communication, and leadership abilities required to manage an organisation effectively and become a CEO of the future.
Under the guidance of an experienced Chair with both professorial and business credentials, you will be introduced to a carefully matched group of your peers.
In this confidential and supportive environment, you will learn how to lead a business, resolve challenges, and discuss strategies leading to success.
How the programme is structured
The monthly meeting is led by an experienced Chair-facilitator who guides the agenda, giving attention to the specific needs of the group. Meetings are structured around a set Curriculum Framework derived from 15 subject areas:
- Business Planning & Strategy
- Managing People
- Financial Management
- Data Analysis
- Business Models
- Social Responsibility & Ethics
- Corporate Sustainability
- Corporate Governance
- Managerial Economics
- Managing Innovation & Creativity
- Critical Thinking
- Technology & Connectivity
- Global Business
A typical meeting includes:
- Thought leadership – leading academics present scenarios to guide Future CEOs through the dynamics of the contemporary business landscape
- Expert speakers and themed workshops – deal with focused topics relevant to the group
- A confidential forum – members engage in broad peer to peer discussions about shared issues, specific challenges and opportunities
Download The Brochure
Kindly fill out the form below to enquire about the programme.