ReganStein is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we may collect from you
We collect personal data that is necessary for us to provide you with the services you request, manage your requests and improve our business. Personal information collected by us may include:
• Personal data, such as your name and contact details;
• Employment information submitted by CV or application;
• Information obtained from reference and background checks;
• Any results of relevant assessment in which you participate including but not limited to online assessment carried out on ReganStein’s behalf;
• A history of your correspondences and other interactions with ReganStein;
• For payroll purposes; your tax reference number; your bank account details.
There are a number of ways we will collect from you. These include:
• Directly from you when you provide information by phone, in person, via our website, or response forms;
• From your own CVs and records provided to us in connection with our services;
• From publicly available sources of information.
How we use your Personal Information
We collect and use information to provide the following services:
• to provide our clients/or you our services;
• to enhance or improve your experience on our website;
• to provide you with online services;
• to undertake advertising, marketing, direct marketing and public relation exercises;
• confirm your identity when you make enquiries;
• answer your queries and address any feedback or complaints you may have;
• develop, improve and market our range of services, events and products, which we believe may be of interest to you.
We may disclose your personal information, if appropriate, to third parties for the purpose of facilitating placement operations, verifying your details, providing payroll services, marketing our services and managing our business.
The functions of such third parties include:
• Any of our related entities, affiliates and agents;
• Our clients, including your prospective employers;
• Educational institutes and background screening providers to verify qualifications;
• Your referees and current and former employers;
• To regulatory or law enforcement agencies when we are legally required to do so, such as security and police checks.
Security of your Personal Information
Regan Stein takes seriously its security obligations in respect of your personal data under the Data Protection Acts to prevent unauthorised access to, or alteration or destruction of personal data in our possession.
Although we will do our best to protect your data, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website or any third party; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information and transferred it to a third party, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
How long will we hold your information for?
We are required by law to hold your information for as long as is necessary to comply with our statutory and contractual obligations and in accordance with our legitimate interests as a data controller.
We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure that your Personal Data is maintained and up to date. However, you are under a duty to inform us of any and all changes to your Personal Data to ensure that it is up to date and we will update or delete your Personal Data accordingly.
Viewing and Updating your Information
You may request us to confirm what information we hold about you at any time and may request us to modify, update or delete such information. We may ask you to verify your identity and for more information about your request. We will seek to act on your request in the timescale required by applicable data protection laws.
Please send your requests to: Data Protection Officer, ReganStein, Charter House, 34 Harbour Row, Cobh, Co. Cork.
A cookie is a small data file which is sent from a web server to a web browser when that browser visits the server’s site.
Cookies are used on our website to remember your login to track web traffic on an aggregate basis (i.e. no individuals are identified), to track campaigns and to keep session information such as your last search. Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. However, switching off cookies will likely restrict your use of our website
Changes to this Privacy Statement
How to contact us
Address: ReganStein, Charter House, 34 Harbour Row, Cobh, Co. Cork
Telephone: (+353) 87 778 3075