A good digital marketing strategy is complex and requires high level skills to develop, and many businesses fail because they do not have the expertise to get it right. Digital marketing is an essential component of modern business, so it is worth the energy and investment to put in place a strategy that really works.
Here at ReganStein, our team of expert professionals thrive on challenges such as designing and implementing a great digital marketing strategy. By working with a flexible professional to create strategy on a fixed term basis, you can benefit from all the high level expertise you need without unnecessary retention costs and overheads.
1. Make it measurable. Digital marketing goals must be specific and measurable, enabling you to monitor how quickly you achieve your targets. Targets that are vague or inconsistent are unhelpful and distracting, and it often takes a highly experienced professional to identify the difference.
2. Make the most of outsourcing. Many excellent digital marketing professionals work on a freelance or flexible basis, since it is ideally suited to project-based work that requires a high level of expertise. Building a positive relationship with a flexible professional means that you will always have a knowledgeable expert on hand when this type of expertise is needed for short periods of time.
3. Know your platforms. Social media is an incredible marketing tool, but the digital assets that you own, such as your email account and your website, are far better places to invest your efforts and capital. An expert in this area can maximise your impact and implement the tools to grow your audience effectively.
4. Prioritise SEO. In terms of return on investment, SEO is a vital area for ongoing focus. While ad campaigns are important to increase your online presence and grow your contact list, organic traffic to your website will be the most consistent source of interest and conversions, making efforts spent here a good long term strategy.
5. Use the data. Modern business has been revolutionised by analytics, and yet many companies are not making the most of these tools. A specialist in this area can help you to implement a range of tools including simple and free options such as Google Analytics, and develop the expertise within your team to monitor and use this information to inform ongoing strategy.
Is your project set up for success? Project managers who work on a flexible, short-term basis can bring much needed expertise to your enterprise and guarantee you positive outcomes. If your business could benefit from a flexible and short-term arrangement with an experienced professional, talk to us at ReganStein to see how we can help.
Could you join our team? If you have a unique skill set and more than ten years of managerial experience in your field, you could join our team. Just contact us at ReganStein on email@example.com to find out more about working on a flexible basis.